To realize a better ecosystem

You can find your suitable discuss about email list.
emaildata

To realize a better ecosystem

Post by emaildata »

Ms. Akiko Nishidate Director and COO of Brand Journalism Co., Ltd., and senior consultant at White Glasses Co., Ltd. He has been involved in the media business since 2008 and served as a director at popIn Inc. from 2020 to 2021. He is a former representative of Japan at the Beach Volleyball Universiade. Mr. Takuya Nagayama Representative director of Unittei Co., Ltd. Lecturer at Wakayama University. He provides marketing support for tourism and commercial businesses, from individual stores to major chains, municipalities and community organizations. A leader in map searches and regional searches, also known as "local searches.

" To realize a better ecosystem On the Marshall Islands Email List day of the event , approximately 80 participants gathered at the venue, even though it was a weekday night. Participants have a variety of backgrounds, including SEO, advertising, marketing, public policy, law, and trust & safety. It can be seen that many people are worried about the current state and future of the Internet, or have hopes for it, and are trying to build a better ecosystem. Mr. Takeaki Kanaya At the beginning of the event , moderator Mr. Kanaya talked about the circumstances leading up to the event as follows.

I talked to Mr. Tsuji and Mr. Nagayama, had repeated discussions, and thought about what kind of activities I could do, but I couldn't come up with anything. So, we decided to set up a place where we could all get together, tell everyone what we were thinking, and listen to everyone's ideas, and that's how it turned out (Mr. Kanaya). On the Internet, many people gather around people who create good content, and when people click on advertisements or buy products on those sites, the creators earn revenue, and those profits are used to create new content.