Examples of cultural

You can find your suitable discuss about email list.
juthiaq38

Examples of cultural

Post by juthiaq38 »

For example, I heard that they have tampered with the textbooks , explained them and removed the names or works of many pioneers of modern Persian fiction and contemporary poetry. They said: We should have opened a place for martyr Hajji and this was preferable even to Hafez and Saadi! Mr. Siyas instead of Kiarostami Or did I hear that a politician and a politician who ironically has written a few lines of romantic poetry, became the inheritor of a center.
For the intellectual development of children and teenagers Namibia Phone Number and rested on the management post of a place where the likes of Farshid Moghali, Abbas Kiarostami, Bahram Bayzaei, Naser Taqvai, etc. Its tall building had an effect and a role. The new usurper of Amir Kabir Publications comes from Haif and Milkhaneh Bi Hanar Or I heard that a crude person who has no achievements or useful cultural achievements, came out of a bad government body and has now become the new usurper of Amir Kabir's huge publishing house . Even if I don't read the news.

I know that the likes of Ferdowsipour have been kicked out of the country's official television and the likes of Foroughi and Nili have been given positions in the public media. Continuation of "Fire at will"regressiveness are dangerous news for me as I try to follow the signs and effects more closely. These are the continuation of the same lazy egg that broke in some people's mouths with the name of "fire at will" and then silenced his critics! A process has begun that will further polarize the society and sooner or later, its fire will be seen by everyone.