Prior to establishing my practice

You can find your suitable phone number list discussion.
shuklarani11224

Prior to establishing my practice

Post by shuklarani11224 »

I returned to Columbia University to earn a degree in Organizational Psychology with a focus on Change Leadership which was a transformative experience for me both personally and professionally. My entire career has been centered around exploring innovation in the areas of people and culture. So when I had the privilege of working with , last year (I led a session at , during a company-wide retreat at , and then worked with the executive team on some High Performance Teamwork and I specifically centered around the idea of what is possible if we apply some of the principles of People Innovation Organizational Design and Development to . Working with this team allowed me to fully understand the ambitions of , the strength of the executive team, and the vision for the benefits a truly innovative people practice could bring to the business.

This inspires and motivates me. Looking ahead, what do you see as the biggest opportunities and challenges in the people and culture space ? Which of the following are you most excited to address in your new role? The practice of Germany Email List combining organizational psychology and organizational development with more traditional HR practices is still a relatively new area and is what excites me the most. Organizations that have built effective strategic people functions exist but are still rare. I intend to use the model we are building together as an example of what can happen if organizations (and organizational leadership) truly embrace the strategic contribution of the people function to drive business outcomes.

Your thoughts on diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace? How do you plan to promote these values within our company? Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging have always been deeply integrated into my personal belief system and the work I have done over the years. I spend a lot of time and energy - both inside and outside of work - doing my own work to understand my role in creating a more equitable culture and community. For the past seven years, I have been a leader at a nonprofit called Women in Innovation, which is dedicated to increasing the influence and impact of women in innovation.