Great display ad combination statistics and expert tips

You can start new topic to this forum.
sumaiya12

Great display ad combination statistics and expert tips

Post by sumaiya12 »

View statistics on ad combinations and expert tips One of the most amazing things I've learned from working with thousands upon thousands of publishers online is the massive impact display ad combinations Whatsapp手机号码列表 have on user experience and ad revenue. It makes sense, right? How advertisements are presented to visitors affects their desire/ability to continue browsing a site.

Combinations of Display Ads There are really millions of different ways to configure ads on a webpage - types, sizes, density, color , etc. Some of them are clearly more annoying than others and some are certainly more effective than others Whatsapp手机号码列表. The problem is that many publishers never manage to strike a perfect balance in displaying ads optimally. Luckily, I can share some really cool stats, numbers, and tips with you to make sure you're providing the best possible display ad combinations to your visitors.

The secret is to use data to understand your pages and your site visitors. Below I will show exactly how to do this… User experience metrics are paramount We talk a lot about these metrics Whatsapp手机号码列表. Things like bounce rate, time on site, and pageviews per visit can help you figure out fairly quickly which display ad combinations are winning and losing. Many publishers place great importance on user experience, many still fail to consider these key metrics when optimizing ads on their site whatsapp电话号码列表. Are your ad combinations boring, ugly, or overly aggressive? How do you know? The only true north you have is these metrics. Here are some sample tests and scenarios you might want to consider…