AT Internet's digital country-email-list consultants – Spotlight on the support and consulting team

You can start new topic to this forum.
shatikhatun101

AT Internet's digital country-email-list consultants – Spotlight on the support and consulting team

Post by shatikhatun101 »

Are you wondering who is behind AT Internet's support and advice service? Its digital analytics consultants form the dream team in charge of all customer accounts. They are the privileged country email list technical advice. Find out what their mission is all about in this infographic: Infographic AT Internet Consultants AT country-email-list multilingual support and advice team has different responsibilities. It provides personalized support for customers in many sectors (corporate sites, media sites, e-commerce sites and applications): definition of the customer's needs in terms of branding, creation of adapted branding plans and, finally, testing the implementation.

AT Internet consultants are country-email-list for organizing and leading training and certification sessions. They may also be invited to pre-sales meetings; their role is then to convince prospects of the added value of our solution. In short, it's a job that requires working as a team, being proactive and having your feet on the ground! Discover in pictures what the main concerned say: A few words from our consultants: “My team members, I consider them more like friends than colleagues. » Clement country-email-list “The atmosphere at AT Internet is extraordinary. This is the perfect place to build skills. Here, we all progress together. » Victor Martorello “It's a very varied position. We may be required to work on personalized consulting assignments, external projects, training or student certifications. » Rebecca country-email-list “I learn new things every day. Every time I attend a training session, I come back with an avalanche of information.