WebCEO Update: Google My Business Integration for Local SEO

You can start new topic to this forum.
rakibhasan

WebCEO Update: Google My Business Integration for Local SEO

Post by rakibhasan »

Time flies, new features appear, new tools are presented. Google never sleeps for its users, and therefore Web CEO employees almost never sleep while Compre banco de dados de e-mail trying to help you be the first and the best. Today, we are happy to introduce you to a new tool from the Web CEO platform , which our team has been working on for quite some time! The goal was integration with Google My Business; collect the most crucial data about your local competitors to provide you with the statistics needed to manage local businesses. We managed to create something amazing and now we want to share our excitement with you!

If you are a locally oriented businessman, this version is for you. If you want to track your local performance better than your competition, we've got you Compre banco de dados de e-mail covered. Fasten your seat belts, WebCEOers, because we are about to open a new page in local business management. “We already have the original Google My Business. What is your version for? And the answer is:No need to leave WebCEO to manage Google My Business master data in one place; Historical data will be provided with deltas; Take advantage of the integration of Google My Business with other SEO tools; Introducing Local Competitors (Introducing Maps Rank Checker). Google My Business is surely a great app to increase your local visibility and attract local customers. Without a doubt. However , the original Google My Business is huge in terms of data provided.

"Location Insights" shows you statistics about your visitors on Google Search and Google Maps, their behavior and the success of your local business. One feature you might really like is the brief overview at the top, which lets you do a quick analysis Compre banco de dados de e-mailof the changes if you don't want to dive into the details: Brief Overview in WebCEO Google My Business Beta Location Insights Compared with Google My Business, it is more comfortable. Yes, Google My Business also has a brief overview, however, it is much larger and you will need to navigate to other sections in order to find extensive data in this category regarding your performance over different time periods. Thanks Google, but my time is limited.