Chain industry: what is the core of the consumption pattern?

You can find your suitable phone number list discussion.
amihaaharum

Chain industry: what is the core of the consumption pattern?

Post by amihaaharum »

What are the trends in the consumer goods industry in the future? One is the change in consumer taste; the other is what the consumption pattern is. Last week, I was very fortunate to be invited by my friend, China Merchants Securities retail industry analyst Xu phone number listRongcong, as a guest speaker, to participate in the "China Merchants Securities & Tencent News 7th Brand Consumption and Service High-end Forum", and did "The core of the chain consumption model is what's the keynote speech. phone number list I have done research on many chain industries before, from Starbucks coffee, milk tea shops, burger chains to Costco, clothing brands and new retail.

The following is a summary of my speech at the conference, I hope to bring you all help. 1. The costa of China National Finance Co., Ltd. went bankrupt. Why? Before starting, let me tell a story about the bankruptcy of Guojin Costa Coffee. In the past, there was a costa phone number list cafe downstairs in Shanghai IFC. Because there are many fund houses nearby, this coffee shop is our favorite meeting place in the securities industry. But suddenly one day this coffee shop closed down, and a genius named "Larry Ray" wrote an article to analyze the reason for its collapse: During the bull market of 2015, everyone liked to go to this shop, but in 15 When the stock market crashed in the second half of the year, some people often said that I would not order coffee. There are often three or four people at a table, the buyer orders a cup of coffee, the other sellers drink plain water, and then sit there for three hours. If you think four people only order a cup of coffee and sit for three hours, it's no wonder that this coffee shop doesn't go out of business.

Why did costa go bankrupt, but can Starbucks become the best coffee shop in the world? phone number list I would like to draw out one of my core points about the chain industry. First, sell the time period. There are many restaurants, often full on Fridays and Saturdays, but eventually closed down. This is because his time period is insufficient and effective. As a chain, the core is that its time slot is full. Assuming that I am the owner of a chain store such as a coffee shop, restaurant, milk tea shop, etc., the best model is to open from 7:00 in the morning to 10:00 in the evening, people come every moment, and the time period is full, which is a very core place. When we go to eat in some restaurants, we will find that there are many people at this time, because it may only be full on weekends. For example, in some restaurants, there are usually many people on Friday night, but there are no people on Friday noon and Thursday night. Therefore, the saturation of its time period is very low, and it is no wonder that this kind of company does not go bankrupt. Everyone will have a false illusion that there are many people in each restaurant.

That is because when we go to eat, when most people go to eat, it is rush hour. phone number list Many restaurants are full during peak hours, but once the peak is over. Just not. Including some office buildings we have observed, such as Jinmao and Universal, there are many people who go to eat at noon, but everyone works overtime at night, and the business of the restaurant is also very poor. So the core is: the time period must be full . Second, the flat efficiency should be high. It is to get the highest income with the smallest area. Let's use the example of costa again. The coffee shop is actually quite big, and there are many places to sit in it. Often people buy a cup of coffee and sit in it without taking it away. So on the surface, there are 20 people sitting in this coffee shop, but only 20 people pay the bill this hour, but it has a lot of space and the floor effect is very poor. On the contrary, Starbucks is extremely efficient.