Working Women Are Photo Restoration

You can find your suitable phone number list discussion.
Ahad

Working Women Are Photo Restoration

Post by Ahad »

I just finished going to the toilet, but I felt the urge to urinate when I got to the toilet, but I couldn't urinate when I got to the toilet; burning pain when I went to the toilet, and even cloudy and bloody urine... For many women, urinary tract infection Just like the destined nemesis, once you are a little careless or physically tired, you will take advantage of it and make a scene, making your already busy life even more troublesome. In particular, modern women have a busy lifestyle, sprinting for their careers while maintaining their quality of life. Occasionally, they can easily forget to drink water and go to the toilet when they are busy. Even if they want to wear sexy tight trousers on rare days, it is likely because of the sultry heat. Inadvertently let the bacteria take advantage of it, and then infect the urethritis or other inflammatory symptoms, frequently run to the toilet, scratch it, and destroy the elegant and beautiful life style. shutterstock_1060133333 Photo Credit: Shutterstock Most women's health concerns: Urinary tract infections According to the 48th Journal of the Geriatrics Society , women have a 40-50% chance of getting a UTI in their lifetime, eight times as many as men.

And 20-50% of them occur repeatedly, and many cases are infected more than three times a year. Behind such a high infection rate, the biggest reason is the difference in the structure of the urinary tract between men and women. The distance between the male urethra and the bladder is as long as 25 cm, but for women it is only 3 cm, which makes it easier for bacteria to penetrate and infect the urinary system such as the urethra and bladder. In addition, the female urethra is closer to the vagina and anus than men. Cleaning after the toilet, Photo Restoration
or contact during sex, can easily bring bacteria such as E. coli into the urethra. If they are not cleaned and excreted in time, they can easily lead to urinary tract infections. Once infected, various annoying symptoms may occur: including frequent urination, burning pain in toileting, lower abdominal pain, hematuria, etc. Although it will not seriously affect daily life, in fact, the recurrence rate of urinary tract infection is high and the treatment time is long.

, If not handled carefully, it may also allow bacteria to continue to enter the kidneys, causing inflammation, resulting in worsening symptoms of low back pain and fever, putting the body at greater health risks. shutterstock_337533824 Photo Credit: Shutterstock Good habits and sufficient nutrients to maintain the health of the private parts Because of their inherent susceptibility to bacterial infection, women should be more self-aware in their daily lives to maintain the health of their private parts. As long as you change your daily habits and get the right nutrients, you can get rid of the troubles of private infection. Since bacteria enter the body through the urethra, keeping the urethra clean is the most critical principle: in addition to adding enough water every day, never hold back urine, and excrete the bacteria before the bacteria enter. In addition, cleaning the lower body in the correct way, including wiping from front to back after a bowel movement, and cleaning each other's lower bodies before and after sex, can prevent bacteria from entering the urethra.