Facebook Audience Insights

You can find your suitable discuss about email list.
Farhan001

Facebook Audience Insights

Post by Farhan001 »

The answer can come in many ways and at whatsapp电话号码列表 any time, but it will always come in the present moment. As Eckhardt Tolle stated: "you are always okay in the present". Remembering this and really being okay in the present gets you where you want to be. When we constantly worry and re-examine the past in order to whatsapp电话号码列表 discover what is wrong with the present, we reinforce the building materials that will create exactly that which we are trying to escape. Why does the mind habitually resist the present? It is believed that it is whatsapp电话号码列表 because the mind cannot function and remain in control in the present.

It only knows about your past personal history whatsapp电话号码列表 and the cumulative mind-set you inherited. In order for the mind to remain in control, it must continuously seek to cover up the present moment with the only thing it knows - the past. Try taking a moment to observe the habitual tendency of your mind wanting to escape the now. You whatsapp电话号码列表 will observe that the future is usually better or worse than the present. If the whatsapp电话号码列表 imagined future is better, it gives you hope, pleasure and anticipation.

If it is worse, it creates anxiety. Both are whatsapp电话号码列表 illusions. The moment you realize you are not present, you ARE present. So, we jump ahead almost 30 years later from that Pink Floyd quote in my high school yearbook. Is it a fluke that my coaching business is named Present Tense Coaching, where I work with whatsapp电话号码列表 people using the principles of the Law of Attraction and following their emotional guidance system, which is whatsapp电话号码列表 only activated in the present moment to create what they desire in life.