The History of the Rise and Fall of the Campus Market: 2019, Social E-commerce Will Be a Big Outlet

You can find your suitable phone number list discussion.
mahfuj

The History of the Rise and Fall of the Campus Market: 2019, Social E-commerce Will Be a Big Outlet

Post by mahfuj »

"If you lose young people, you will lose the market and the future." Campus is the scene with the most young people. Grasping the demand trend of the campus scene and breaking through the campus market barriers will play a key phone number list role in future market expansion. In recent years, shared bicycles, new retail, campus payment, etc. have all been rushing phone number list to seize this hot spot, and in 2019, which one will debut in the campus market? let us wait and see. Data show that in 2019, there were nearly 3,000 colleges and universities across the country, 40 million college students, and a consumer market of 500 billion a year. In the face of this huge consumer group, which company does not covet? No matter how the post-90s and post-00s are criticized, no company can deny that: if you lose young people, you will lose the market and future.

The history of the rise and fall of the campus market: social e-commerce will become the biggest outlet in 2019 However, few businesses do well, why? Entering the campus, what should I do? The author has been planning and executing campus marketing activities for clients for a long time, so friends often ask me this question. After reviewing the past today, phone number list I would like to talk about some of my own views and suggestions from the following 6 aspects: What are the characteristics of the campus market? What is the trend of the campus market in 2019? What are the characteristics of college students' consumption? What products are suitable for entering the campus market? How to break into the campus market? What needs special attention? 1. Three characteristics of the campus market: new, scattered and fast New

: The biggest feature of the university market is the new New: It means that the source of life is constantly changing, and fresh blood is constantly poured into it. The first batch of post-00s entering universities pose new challenges to enterprises. Young college students have new value aesthetics, new product purchase needs, and pay more attention to personalized service and user phone number list experience. Xin also means that they are highly receptive to new things, have huge consumption potential, and are candidates for high-quality seed users. Catching the needs of these users can create a business model, such as Facebook, Snapchat in foreign countries, and Ele.me and ofo in China, all of which originated in campuses.