Being organized is pretty tiring

You can find your suitable phone number list discussion.
Apuroos1455

Being organized is pretty tiring

Post by Apuroos1455 »

Like me does a lot of things. So my question, Sam, is, seriously, though, what makes a good teacher in your opinion? : Actually, a couple of things jumped out at me, which is part of why I felt a little guilty during his conversation. What he calls infinite patience is very important and very difficult. :unrealistic. : Yes. Meeting people where they are is. I mean, I sit in front of a room with , people, and they're not the same.

Meeting people where they are is exactly what Zan was talking about. So, yes, you have to know the material well and you have to engage people, but you also have to keep track of where people are and what they know and present something that's not too easy and not too hard. I'm Job Function Email List very attracted to this model. : So, what’s next? : Well, yes, that’s exactly where I’m going. What's next? I mean, if we can do this with language, what else can we do with? Where does it work? : I mean just for the sake of language. So meeting people.

Getting a good understanding of the students and their progress, and then being able to do role plays and a lot of experiential learning and being able to explain and guide in a more accessible way and in a deeper way. That way you can repeat it and I don't have to rush to take notes. I mean, all these things, right? What is missing? When I hear this, it sounds better than the average teacher. But in your opinion, in Zan's opinion, what is missing from this perfect teacher? : I think we are still a very, very, very long way from being the perfect teacher for a number of reasons.