When I heard those words I rubbed my hands together and thought

You can find your suitable phone number list discussion.
Bappy

When I heard those words I rubbed my hands together and thought

Post by Bappy »

"This lady is going to lend us the money to start the restaurant . " Then she tells us: "Tomorrow we'll meet in a shopping center at a bank so they can do a study . " I thought then that she was going to influence the bank to lend us a large sum of money, because we do not have the necessary requirements to opt for a loan. We all went home happy and hopeful that life was going to change us. The next day we met very early at the bank and they asked us for our identity documents and cell phone number, and they did the study for a microcredit from DaviPlata worth $7 million Colombian pesos (approximately $1,700 dollars ),

but only one of them the partners came out fit for credit. We left the bank for the restaurant to reconsider everything, since it was not the money we expected. In addition, the person who was eligible for the loan, who was a brother of mine, did not want to continue phone database being a member, arguing that it would be very difficult for it to work, that he would rather pray to God that it would go well for us. We were 9, but with the clear idea that we ourselves could materialize the idea that the Doctor gave us and we began to distribute the tasks. Since that day, in the house of a colleague they prepared lunch with the food that could be rescued from the eviction, while my colleagues looked for the house for the new headquarters. I told them that the corner could not be neglected and that we had to feed the illusion that the restaurant would still be somewhere in the city, Every time we found a house,

we sat down to talk to the owner and told him to give us a 6-month trial contract and we paid it in advance, since we did not have the requirements for such an expensive rental fee that was more or less between $7 and $8 million pesos (approximately between $1,700 and $1,950 dollars ). We were hoping for a private loan that from the beginning was going to cost us $50 million pesos (approximately $12,170 dollars).). Every time we sat down with the owners of the different houses, we did so without a peso in our pocket, but with the faith that the loan would come out in a few days. And so the first two weeks passed, but the loan did not materialize. There another member withdrew from us and told us: “You look like fools up and down with empty pockets. Nothing will be achieved that way . " It made us sad, but we still got stronger and the 8 remaining partners kept fighting.