The Innovative Technology Photo Restoration

You can find your suitable phone number list discussion.
Ahad

The Innovative Technology Photo Restoration

Post by Ahad »

The waste TV sets, washing machines, refrigerators and air conditioners are sent to the recycling plant, and the waste home appliances are transformed and reused through innovative technology. Sui Xueguang, general manager of Green Power Regeneration: "After extracting the liquid crystal inside, the glass part is left, and the extracted liquid crystal, we can get this bottle in my hand, the liquid crystal inside this bottle is now transparent, The reason is that there is still solvent in it. After the solvent is taken out,

the pure liquid crystal left is the white part of the bottle I have now. , and then take it out and use it again.” B20(1) Photo Credit: EPA Recycling Foundation Through technology, LCD TVs can be reused to reduce environmental pollution. While recycling TV sets, it also achieves the role of circular economy. Photo Restoration
Sui Xueguang, general manager of Green Power Recycling: "I found that the friendliness of liquid crystals to the environment is not good, so we hope to say that if I have to recycle it as a last resort, and then use it for so-called curing and burying, it will be beneficial to future generations. Descendants, in fact, that is a hidden concern, so in fact, the best way is to make it raw.” In addition to the innovative technology of LCD TVs in China,

there are also new ways to be friendly to the environment in recycling refrigerators. Sui Xueguang, general manager of Green Power Regeneration: "The insulation foam of our refrigerator, we call it PUR for short, is a fuel for use. Can it be used as a replacement for fuel? So after one of our research and development, we Finally, a so-called fuel rod has been successfully developed, and this product can successfully replace the coal we are using now, and it has a corresponding reduction effect on the generation of PM2.5.” B20(2) Photo Credit: EPA Recycling Foundation When recycling waste household appliances, we must pay attention to th