Recycling Players Ep07 T-shirt Design

You can find your suitable phone number list discussion.
Ahad

Recycling Players Ep07 T-shirt Design

Post by Ahad »

With the popularization of various mobile vehicles and the advent of technology generation, in order to get closer to the public, government departments contact the public through social media, and communicate with the publicity pictures and texts in casual and humorous words. In this way, it has become the "front line" of interaction with the public. Recently, the Environmental Protection Agency of the Executive Yuan launched the #InvestmentBrainingContest , which uses an interactive question-and-answer method to help the public with little knowledge that may be mistaken, and received enthusiastic participation from the public. Take Recycling Brain Contest #1 "Which AB is Taiwan's Recycling Logo?"

as an example, after clicking on the picture, the complete picture and text will explain "Taiwan's recycling logo is four reverse arrows pointing to the center, representing the public and the cleaning team respectively. , recyclers, and recycling funds represent Taiwan's unique four-in-one system for resource recycling." T-Shirt Design
In addition to enhancing the sense of interaction by clicking, the public also wrote the answer in the message, expressing "Long knowledge!", and some netizens added "A is a common recycling symbol in the world, B is a four-in-one symbol of resource recycling in my country... Therefore, some countries Imported products will have the original A, plus a B.” A21(1)-01 Photo Credit: EPA Recycling Foundation In the question #3 "Which material of scrap cars can be recycled?",

a netizen said, "I don't want to know the answer, but I clicked it out of an urge to click a cat. ”, but driven by the “dot map to see the answer”, the netizen still absorbed that “a motor vehicle is composed of tens of thousands of parts, ranging from the body shell, bumper, exhaust pipe, shock absorber, Tires, seat cushions, lead-acid batteries, as small as headlights, wires, foam, refrigerants, catalytic converters, etc. are all recyclable knowledge.” Not only small knowledge but also big concepts, there are two major categories of recycling in Taiwan