How Lenovo Expanded Its Offerings and Global Bulgaria Phone Number

You can find your suitable phone number list discussion.
rajia rimi

How Lenovo Expanded Its Offerings and Global Bulgaria Phone Number

Post by rajia rimi »

Here is another of our great interviews from Marketo’s “Ask the CMO: Lessons Learned” series with Mashable. This week, Mashable sat down with David Roman, CMO of Lenovo. I loved reading Bulgaria Phone Number this one because he hits on one of the biggest themes in marketing: change. Over the past few years, I’ve discussed this theme repeatedly on stage at events around the world; marketing has changed more in the last five years than it has in the last 500, and will change even more in the next five years. From its standing as a large, global organization, Lenovo is driving an incredible change in its brand and presence in market—but this topic is relevant regardless of a Bulgaria Phone Number marketer’s company size or industry. All of us are trying to keep up with and drive change in all aspects of our craft, be it in

The way we measure success, the way we reach new audiences, or in the Bulgaria Phone Number way we carve a role for ourselves within the greater company. David speaks to all of these interesting change factors, including another one that has been near and dear to me for some time: marketing is fundamentally changing from “broadcasting” at an audience to engaging with them. Amen, right? I hope you enjoy the interview as much as I did and that it inspires you to drive change. The following interview originally appeared on Mashable. Chinese PC Bulgaria Phone Number purveyor Lenovo isn’t just in the PC business these days, nor is it perceived as exclusively a Chinese brand. Over the past few years, Lenovo has expanded not only its product offerings (including the much-hyped Magic Watch with projection capabilities), but also its global presence.
Several key purchases along the way—including 2005’s IBM PC buy, and 2014’s Bulgaria Phone Number Motorola acquisition—have helped cement Lenovo as a key global tech player. Now, number three in smartphones in addition to the world’s leading maker of PCs, Lenovo has modernized its image to match its diverse offerings and reach. Via a 2015 rebrand spearheaded by CMO David Roman, Lenovo’s logo was retooled, Bulgaria Phone Number and a new palette of colors was introduced. This is just one of the many tactics Roman, who joined the team in 2010, has employed to craft the company’s image and help the brand grow and redefine itself in the process. Roman took the time to chat with Mashable, delving into the marketing strategies that fuel Lenovo. We started with a look back at Roman’s advice to his younger self, and the unexpected past experiences he deems vital to his success.