What point would your profession be ideal and sustainable

You can start new topic to this forum.
jerin256

What point would your profession be ideal and sustainable

Post by jerin256 »

Try new places, so that I can gain experience and knowledge too. The communications, media and advertising industries are growing rapidly. How do you take care of yourself and your mental health while remaining professional ? Firstly, actually, if I observe during my time as a journalist, our work is sometimes hard, but sometimes it is also enjoyable.

Because, while I work, I travel, while trying new foods, new India Whatsapp places, meeting new people. So actually, for me, it's not too stressful, because we always have "newness". Not just getting bored, the work atmosphere alone minimizes stress and the work itself. Second, outside of work, I do mental management. For example, during these holiday times, I meet friends, girlfriends, have fun . Sometimes I have me time if I want to be alone. So that's how I balance work and leisure life. If you had a choice I see in the media industry that being a journalist does have a long career path (to achieve).

But I understand from my observations yes. For example, after five years as a journalist, when I took the leap, for example, to become an editor, I saw (an increase in) my salary when I was promoted. That is to say, we are paid even if we are still juniors from one to five years, but when we are promoted to a senior position, there is a bigger salary gap . If it goes up, it pays off even if we wait up to five years. I think why I persisted, one, was because I wanted to master all (fields) first in the world of journalism. I really learned, when I get to the point of having a good position and a higher salary, it will be many times greater.