Email and website in this browser

You can start new topic to this forum.
Roselin67

Email and website in this browser

Post by Roselin67 »

September- Ministry of Foreign Affairs Order on the publication of the revised text ofof -October- Interministerial Committee on Financing, Guarantees and Insurances Decision for the approval of the Norm "Guarantee ceiling in the name and on behalf of the state for investment projects financed from European funds" (NI-GAR- -I/ ) No . of -October- Political Parties Total amount of sums from private financing of political parties in , according to Law no. / regarding the financing of the activity of political parties and electoral campaigns - Popular Movement Party No. - from October , Government of Romania Correction regarding Government Decision no.

For the amendment of Government Decision no. / on the establishment of country-email-list the conditions related to the model approval for the control device in road transport, to the type approval of speed limiters, as well as the conditions for the installation, repair, adjustment and verification of the control devices in road transport and limiters of speed No. of October , Leave a reply Your email address will not be published. Mandatory fields are marked with * Comment * Name * Email * Website Save my name, for the next time I comment. Recommended articles minutes Handicap, disability and the rights of affected persons Kaufland ensures the integration of disabled people in the workplace and offers them real opportunities for professional growth through the ACCES program.

So far, more than disabled people have been employed. Below you will find all the information about disability, disability and the rights of affected people. Raluca-Maria Vasiliu November , tamanna rumee DjsIpeFVU s unsplash minutes Cross-vending or how you take your business across borders with the help of a marketplace platform In short, you from Romania can also sell in another country where a platform is present, and it takes care of almost everything. Alina Roxana Tailor October , ria OobxlWxuLaA unsplash minutes Anti-drug legislation: what new measures are planned? Drug trafficking