According to a report in the university news

You can start new topic to this forum.
Nahid94

According to a report in the university news

Post by Nahid94 »

At a time when mockumentary form is often steeped in resonance around real-life issues - with movies like 2020's "Borat After Moviefilm" or series like "Abbott Elementary" - "Cunk on Earth" feels a bit different. For its creators, the show doesn't necessarily seek to draw attention to politics, academia, or even documentary form. His first priority is stupidity. The script does, however, contain moments of biting commentary. In his assessment of human history, Cunk comments on religious hypocrisy, genocide, and anal whitening. She said Brooker and the writers made Cunk in this latest series more "post-truth" than previous iterations of the character.

During the math part, Cunk tells an academic that she saw a YouTube video where it says the numbers only go up to 700, after which they just get different names, so people think they keep going up. "It's something that scares me in the real world," said Brooker. "The confidence with which people begin to confirm what they have read." Despite this, the series is primarily Specific Database a comedy shot. “I just want to do something really fun,” Morgan said. "I'm not trying to change the world, I just want people to enjoy it." According to some , this is the first such mocking series after Little Britain , which is a satire of our times.Tuesday, February 7th is Safer Internet Day - a holiday established by.

The European Commission, the aim of which is to draw attention to the issue of safe access of children and young people to online resources. As part of its celebration, TikTok will once again carry out a special educational campaign. This year's edition will be held under the slogan #ZłapDystans. It aims to promote a balance between real and digital life, i.e. the so-called digital wellbeing. Tiktok creators reaching a total of nearly 10.5 million followers were invited to participate in the project. The campaign is supported by Martyna Wojciechowska, the initiator of the YOUNG HEADS project dedicated to the mental health of teenagers.