I make in plural but otherwise

You can start new topic to this forum.
Zihad7854685

I make in plural but otherwise

Post by Zihad7854685 »

Needlework is not only very nice for me to be physically busy with, but it also brings me many nice social contacts with other creative people and I have already built up a decent group of loyal fans. The complete picture, including the design of my business cards, flyers, stickers and now also postcards, makes ZETTElen a very extensive and varied hobby. My creative brain is something that is always spinning, always ideas in my head and when I see yarn, paper or other hobby materials my head is spinning again. “ ZETTElen is a fun hobby, it is a great pleasure if

I can make someone happy with a unique handmade product at an affordable price. Lizette Stubborn artist “I make all my items with great attention, pleasure and the very best care and I hope that my products also radiate that. Betting email list Each item is unique because I don't work from patterns, everything comes out of my head and my hands. Sometimes I write a small job description for the small items all products are completely original and unique and I think that's what appeals to my fans. I don't really work on demand because that often limits my creativity and before I know it I'm only fulfilling wishes that don't suit me.

Although I sometimes work on order because someone is looking for something in a certain color scheme, but I don't start with more regulations, still a bit of the stubborn artist that lurks in me. Previous Next “It is also nice to be a bit environmentally responsible and that partly determines my choices, I am just a drop in the ocean but I am convinced that we will all come a long way. It's nice when a sold product comes to the recipient as a real gift, so it has to look slick, but I do use biodegradable transparent foil and recycled paper and cardboard for that and that was quite a quest in the beginning. Nowadays it is much easier to get hold of certain environmentally conscious materials without paying the top price right away.