Focus on quality or quantity for writing Web Content?

You can start new topic to this forum.
tanisa

Focus on quality or quantity for writing Web Content?

Post by tanisa »

I have been writing Web content around Digital Marketing for businesses. And regularly I ask myself the same question. I am tortured between the desire to write only quality web content and publish many more articles. I'm not in the office today. So, I did a Google Meet with Laurent . We talked for a good half hour on the subject. And this is what he told me: This is a recurring question! Should we bet on the quality of the writing by publishing less often or in quantity with much more content. This is a summary of what he told me during our exchange. Table of ContentsWhy is the quality of your web content important.

In addition, Google's search algorithms are becoming more and more efficient. They take into account the satisfaction of your readers: By scrutinizing the time that your readers devote to you, If they share this content on their social networks (and therefore if they found what Iran Phone Number List they read interesting). To make your efforts profitable, I advise you to pay particular attention to the quality of your content. And remember that poor quality work probably does more damage than good. On the other hand, it is also important to have a lot of content. Why does the amount of web content matter too.

Many authors focus primarily on the quality of their web content. In reality, if you don't post content frequently, you're giving your readers no reason to come back to you. According to a study by Hubspot [en], sites that publish more than 16 articles per month receive 3.5 times more site traffic than those that publish less than 4. According to a study bysites that publish more than 16 articles per month receive 3.5 times more site traffic than those that publish less than 4. But that's not all. Also according to this study, if you post daily, you receive 5 times more traffic than if you post once a week.