7 Things I Learned About Marketing This Year Bahamas Phone Number

You can start new topic to this forum.
rajia rimi

7 Things I Learned About Marketing This Year Bahamas Phone Number

Post by rajia rimi »

These days, it’s like I blink and six months are gone. That’s certainly Bahamas Phone Number how it felt for me this year—2015 was a whirlwind. Every year around this time, I like to sit down and reflect on the last 12 months, not only to remember that they actually happened, but to think about what I’ve learned as a marketer, and—more specifically — as a CMO. You’re probably thinking, what’s the meta takeaway? What’s the Bahamas Phone Number one thing that I should carry with me as I round out my marketing plans for the year ahead? You, my fellow marketer, will discover that the following findings boil down to one common theme: We are truly in a new era of marketing—the era of engagement marketing.

This year, a number of key changes came into focus for all of Bahamas Phone Number us—contextual changes and imperatives for us to fundamentally reimagine how we connect with our potential and current customers and how we set up our organizations for success. For our organizations to connect with today’s always-on digital consumers and thrive in 2016 and beyond, we marketers need to evolve, innovate, lead Bahamas Phone Number and be change agents in our organizations. We need to create a “Marketing First” world, if you will. This is an incredibly exciting time. This year, I said over and over that marketing has changed more in the last five years than it has in the last 500 and will change more in the next five than it has in the last five.
What lies in front of us is the opportunity to shape this change Bahamas Phone Number and be a pioneer for all the marketers, sales teams, customers, partners and CEOs to come. So here they are—in no particular order (because after this whirlwind year, I only have four brain cells left)—the seven key things I learned this year: 1. It’s About Engagement Marketing, Not Mass Marketing This has been a central theme for me Bahamas Phone Number in years past, but I really saw it come to life in 2015; smart brands that were not targeting consumers with the same messages over and over again were the most successful. Some of the organizations that I