Bringing Marketing & It Together to Design Thailand Phone Number

You can start new topic to this forum.
rajia rimi

Bringing Marketing & It Together to Design Thailand Phone Number

Post by rajia rimi »

During the development of our whitepaper “Designing a Thailand Phone Number Marketing Organization for the Digital Age,” published by Harvard Business Review Analytic Services (HBR-AS), Eduardo Conrado, executive vice president, Strategy & Innovation Office (and former chief marketing officer), Motorola Solutions, was interviewed. He spoke about how marketing and sales work together at Motorola Solutions to create meaningful customer experiences. Below is an excerpt from his interview. HBR-AS: What are the pressures you see falling on the Thailand Phone Number marketing organization and how is it responding? Conrado: Marketing has to assume the role of engaging with customers and employees.

At the same time, as you drive communications channels Thailand Phone Number outside and inside of the company, they tend to be more digital in nature. So by default, marketing has a duality of the traditional communications engagement role along with a technology role. HBR-AS: So how is that affecting the structure of the marketing organization? Conrado: In some companies you see marketing and IT combined, as we Thailand Phone Number did at Motorola Solutions. In other cases, you see marketing and IT working together. If there is a lack of leadership or knowledge-sharing between the CIO and CMO (in terms of CIOs being more customer-facing and CMOs being digitally savvy).
And if you see the Chief Digital Officer role being created, it Thailand Phone Number means the CMO or CIO is not stepping up to his/her role. HBR-AS: Can you tell me the story about how you assumed both the IT and marketing roles and how that came to pass? Conrado: When I was CMO, we had digital marketing teams, but the digital implementations ran through an IT development team. It made more sense if we had those teams tightly Thailand Phone Number linked. So during conversations with the CIO, we decided to combine the teams into one, reporting into my organization. The strategy and the actual implementation go hand-in-hand. In order to make the IT department more customer-facing.